Test ImFusion Labels for free
The demo version contains the main functionalities of the software, with the following limitations:
- The Export functionality is disabled.
- User-defined labels are not available in the Python integration.
- Projects can only contain up to 5 datasets.
Focus on the training and development of your AI algorithms. ImFusion Labels handles the rest.
ImFusion Labels is designed to ease the workflow of medical image annotation for further algorithm development. In particular, it provides a user-friendly way of managing a database of images and annotating them in a few clicks.
Key advantages over existing solutions
- the support of a large variety of image modalities and data format, including fast DICOM loading,
- database management - import data into projects, smoothly browse, search and filter your database
- a toolset of segmentation algorithms that have been designed to be as fast and intuitive as possible,
- a Python integration, which allows you to write your own algorithms to help label data or run experiments on all existing datasets,
- a powerful and customizable visualization of data and their labels,
- the possibility to easily define post-processing (resampling, orientation normalization, data augmentation, etc.) before exporting the database.